turning back towards the finish in the Bristol 10k . .

turning back towards the finish in the Bristol 10k . .
turning back towards the city in the Bristol 10k . .

Sunday 2 March 2014

A larkless start to the year . .

There's been very little larking going on since my last report, it must be time to start planning some more . .

In the meantime, I've managed to take part in 6 different parkruns, twice at my home run Ashton Court, and once at each of Hull, Little Stoke, Sewerby, Chipping Sodbury and Fountains Abbey. The latter two occasions were inaugural events, and I'll write about the last one later.

There was some mud at each of them, but nothing really  worth larking in. Sewerby tried hardest, as the weather was quite atrocious with needles in the rain and a slippery surface, but it still wasn't a lark, more's the pity.

 
I did go along to Long Ashton on 23 February, a Sunday, to watch and support friends taking part in Nailsea Running Club's Ironwood Challenge. This is about 10k, starts and finishes in the village, and slips and slides over hills and trails in between.
Inevitably I took my camera along and despite the rain and cold managed to get some reasonable photos. I haven't got them on my website yet but you'll find them on my flickr pages. I'm certain there's a link somewhere . .

No comments:

Post a Comment